|Written by||Stephen Falk|
|Directed by||Michael Trim|
|Original airdate:||August 1, 2011|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Fingers-Only Meat Banquet"||"Vehement V. Vigorous"|
Silas Botwin confronts Nancy about the identity of his true father. Heylia James and Nancy wind up in a violent shootout but they eventually speak peacefully and she agrees to supply Nancy. Silas agrees to live with Heylia. Shane begins taking criminal justice classes and impresses his professor.
- Nancy: You’re not dumb. Yeah, Shane got other things, but you’re sweet and so good-looking and not a murderer, which puts you squarely in the lead. So yeah, I kept you in the dark for much of your life but you gave me stretch marks, so we’re even.
- Shane: I don't believe in you. You have no business plan. This is a terrible location for foot traffic and you don't even know if the wheel is street legal in the United States.
- Nancy (to Heylia): Don't you wanna know why I was in prison?
- Heylia: Involuntary dumbassery? First degree stepping in s**t you can't handle?
- Nancy: Be the man.
- Silas: Be the mom.
- Dean: Gotta revel in your youth, Silas. Get crabs every once and awhile. Stop being a p***y.