|A Hole in her Niqab|
|Written by||David Holstein|
|Directed by||Eric Jewett|
|Original airdate:||July 18, 2011|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Game-Played"||"Fingers-Only Meat Banquet"|
Nancy Botwin outs the firm's pot dealer after rejecting a move the CEO makes on her. A scandal in Afghanistan upsets the weed supply. Meanwhile, Andy Botwin starts a relationship with a woman who is married to a man dying of cancer, and is okay with her seeing other men.
- Nancy: There's always cash when we sell drugs. That's why we sell drugs.
- Silas (to Shane): When Nancy tells us to go to college, what do we do?
- Shane: We buy hot tubs!
- Silas: Free at last, my brother!
- Shane (to Nancy): I got you something.
- Nancy: Last time you said that I got a macaroni necklace. No, a terrorist video.
- Andy: Why is your apartment weird and full of danger?